I spent over 8 hours yesterday planting the following. All rows are 75' long. A double row is a row that is planted on either side of the furrow (drip hose) and is the same as two single rows.
2 double rows of sugar peas.
1 double row of Nantes carrots.
1 double row of Danvers carrots.
2 double rows of Detroit beets.
5 rows of Ambrosia sweet corn.
13 bell peppers
6 Jalapeno peppers
6 Banana peppers
12 Roma tomatoes
8 Goliath tomatoes
18 DX tomatoes
1 Delicious tomato, I got this free at the nursery just for walking in the door.
2 double rows of Blue Lake bush beans.
1 double row of Blue Lake pole beans. For the last few years everyone but me has wanted pole beans to make it easier to pick so I gave in this year. I still need to put up some type of support for the vines.
It looks as if the flag emitters are not going to hold up more than 2 years maybe three. The green flag part that can be removed to flush the emitter is not UV resistant and breaks off when I try to clean out the emitters. I need to give the Dug corp a call and let them know about the problem but I am sure they already know about it. You an see the drip emitters in the pictures of the tomato and the pepper.
Some of the soaker drip hose is on it's third year and is working great as far as I can tell. Some of it is Toro and some is a brand that I can not remember. All of the supply hose is Toro Blue Strip and is holding up well in the sun light.
We had a hard time getting the potatoes dug last year due to the weather. I dug the last few rows in the rain and snow. As you can see in this picture we have a lot of volunteers even after I plowed the entire garden.







